Sunday, August 14, 2011

Back soon...

My little cherub angel managed to beak both our laptops and in a last ditch effort to cut all ties between her mama and the world of mama lost in a bright led screen, half glazed over, broke my iPhone screen. It still works but the glass is an ugly shattered mess, not so easy to see things.

What sign do you send through this Father? Hmm, pondering the blessings of which there have been SO many!

}amazing relationship blooming between myself and my 13 year old beauty! Amazing. Beautiful. What was broken repaired! Amen!

}boysenberries! Oh my!

}recovery, I am moved, I see things differently, I am SO blessed

}His love and care, makes me tingle, thank you Father God! Thank You!

}a new spark, a new thought, grain free sets me free? Oh I think, oh I wish, oh i pray that this is it!

}little girl hears blender and comes running every time saying, mmmm, with big perfect smile

}new found strengths and love in self!

}feeding mamas milk to little girl, this can't last much longer, cherish cherish!

and the list goes on and on in mind ever day. Counting the blessings.

...and so I leave this space quite for just a little bit.

When things broken are replaced. When patience is learned {new to me}. When time is right, I will be back.

and I leave you with this hilarious picture of my bucket head. Lord how we love her!

May your days be blessed by Him dear reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment