Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday's Blessings

#reflection, seeing the past, learning, seeing my future clearly, knowing the main goal in life- puts it all into perspective! I know who I am and where I am going and what I am striving for!

#support- Thank You!!!

#finding me

#her sweet sweet babble talk

#farmer's markets, what would I do without you in my life?

#time spent with mother-in-law, bonding, loving

#facing fears one by one

#trip inside not so long ago forbidden site, amazing, normal, I am okay

#bodytalk, your support, thank you!

#driving in the night with only little one, smiling, fearless

#mama's support tonight

#fluffy dreamy bed and a pillow that I am about to seek repairing healing sweet dreamy sleep

amen for this day and all glory to Him! I see the light Father and it is so good and whole and right.

No comments:

Post a Comment