Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday's Blessings

Dear Father,

#i thank You for allergies, and benedryl and rest.

#i thank You for second chances and re-dos!

#warm/cool afternoon showers with her sitting on my mama toes

#driving with my jada bean, letting her take the wheel and practice, first time. The joy and thrill in her youthful big brown eyes, oh my. Growing up before my very eyes. Such a wonderful memory... Where did the time go? I must make the rest of our time together consciously count! Live life! No more watching it fly by like a story! I want to actually participate and be in this story!

Thank You Father! Thank You for this beautiful mess that I've found myself in because throughout it, one by one, I find You!

Thank You!

Thank You.

No pictures today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment