Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thursday's Blessings

#husband home safe and sound and that is more than enough to be thankful for this day

#pushing limits! going further! fear lifting!

#lessons learned- be more careful with your belongings... 2 laptops and 1 iPhone down within a month... Blessed lesson learned, Thank You

#out for dinner with my loves! it's been so long. Thank You!

#my little bucket head who amazes me, buckets and all

#kind words from fellow wordster, Thank You!

#a summer evening drive alone, breathing it all in, Thank You Father!

"What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love Him"

Simply Beautiful, I can't even imagine.

#talks with new friend, prayer, these stories we share and hearts, You are a blessing to me

No comments:

Post a Comment