Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday's Blessings

Searching for His grace today, on a summer finally come Monday, pushing through the mess might I find Him.

Counting the blessing and giving thanks for...

#mind clearing, cleaning out the old and introducing the new, be gone and Hello!

#on the floor tearful prayer, Father?

#green healing smoothie, if she-morning bed head might share

#mother-in-law again, the support, I LOVE & Cherish You!

#deep breaths, ahh

#quiet moments together outside in the sun that heals... Before the challenge

#my first participation on her precious words to me blog... community

#abundance in greens and reds and blues, healing foods, yummy lunch alone... rare

#challenging fears, one by one we'll get them done, slow and steady wins

"I sought the Lord, and he answered me; He delivered me from all my fears"
Psalms 34.4

#people whom make it their job to help others, Thank You!

#afternoon banana strawberry carob smoothie

#Jane Austen

#farm fresh to plate dinner - alone outside in fading sun- and again rare, me preparing and thanking!

#evening drive, yep you guessed it... Alone! and rare. Stunning. Brilliant. Hosanna in the highest!! I see you Father, in the wonder of it all!

"when I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change, because you're amazing, JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!"

"and when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for awhile, because you're amazing just the way you are!"

3 comments:

  1. your photos are fab, one question your dinner was that the portion or did you eat some already ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne :). That was my portion this particular night, but that's probably not very typical! :D. I had a smoothie in the late afternoon that was filling and I was home alone without my family so my appetite was small.

    ReplyDelete