Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday's Blessings

A new day upon me, to choose, faith and hope and possibilities! One foot in front of the other amazing daughter of His.

Out with the old and in with the new... Baby steps, slow and steady...

And Father says- trust in me. Just trust in Me! And one by one we will get them done. Have faith daughter and just trust in Me.

And one by one I go about today in thanks to You, searching to grasp Your Grace...

#faithful companion i stroke wild ungroomed hair in times of fearing loneliness

#the possibilities in this new to me life, relearning, rebuilding, creating a new story, breaking the family chains of pain, for chains are a cycle and sometimes must be broken to become free

#green smoothie in morning sunbeams- good for the temple of God

#learning one by one what is good and healthy for this blessed mama

#there is truth that sets me free, Jesus Christ that lives in me!

#mid morning walk in August summer breeze...

#uplifting music

#I believes... Changing my beliefs

#random little giggly girl waving to me from car, me smiling, Thank You little beautiful girl, thank you

#picnic lunch, just myself and Him, in nature, in the now

#laying in the backyard on cheery colors, reading... ahh... just breathe

#call from husband far away who works so hard every day... Thank You, I cherish you and your quick words, be safe and come home soon love

#little Kay Kay back from grandparents - makes my heart pitter patter in love

#piggy back rides

#sleeping little girl hands, I could eat them up

Night night little girl. Night night mama.

Night night friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment